Hāpara is currently looking for a full-time Customer Engagement Manager. This position could work from our Chicago office or remotely. This position reports to the Director of Support and Implementation.
Please send your resume to people@hāpara.com by March 1, 2021.
Hāpara transforms cloud platforms into a connected teaching and learning environment that helps students, teachers and schools reach their full potential. Our solutions empower educators to better guide and individualize instruction while giving students more ownership of their learning. With over 2.2 million users in 40+ countries, we partner with institutions to improve academic outcomes and support the development of more college, career and life-ready students.
The purpose of the Customer Engagement Program at Hāpara is to build long-term customer/brand relationships and encourage customer loyalty and advocacy.
You’ll be our customers’ first point of contact as they are onboarded, ensure that our customers remain satisfied with our services, and make sure our customers are up to date with any relevant information that may be useful.
To be successful in the role, you’ll need to communicate well and multitask regularly. You will work closely with Hāpara’s Implementation, Professional Learning, Support, Marketing, Product and Sales Teams to ensure all customers are engaged and are using Hāpara to meet the needs of students they serve.
As an Engagement Manager, you will ensure that Hāpara’s relationship with customers is substantial and, more importantly, to continue to champion the use of Hāpara in schools/districts.
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact – Post-Close Sale
- Help clients with the implementation of services and purchased Suite roll out
- Work closely with the Growth Managers and RSM’s as new and existing customers are on-boarded and handed off to you
- Solving immediate problems that require collaboration with all Hāpara departments and implementing better ways to avoid the problem in the future
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Increase Hāpara advocacy in a school/district
- Find opportunities to increase product usage
- Create short and long term strategies to increase adoption (ie grow Hāpara from one school to other schools in a district)
- Create strategies to increase customer satisfaction in your territories
- Relevant work experience in customer success, consulting, post sales technical account management and similar roles
- Experience in a classroom or working in US School District(s)
- Strong consulting and project management skills, with proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers, including the ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to following process
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will innovate to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Previous experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company highly desired
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment