Careers at Hapara
Hapara provides visible, differentiated and secure instructional management for K12 online learning. Hapara Dashboard serves as the teacher’s hub of all student work organized by class. Hapara Highlights enables teachers to view and facilitate real time browser activity of learners. Hapara Workspace allows teachers to create activities with learning pathways based on student needs and interests and view student and group learning. Hapara Analytics provides insight into a school or district’s G Suite adoption.
Regardless of whether students use iPads, Android tablets, desktop computers, laptops or mobile phones, Hapara tools give teachers the management capability and insight into student efforts they need to deliver a 21st century education.
Hapara is looking for a motivated Growth Manager to work with our Sales & Marketing Team. This person is responsible for lead generation through outbound and inbound activities. This person will help prospects move into an evaluation cycle of how Hapara capabilities best suit their learning needs.
- Proactive lead generation through outbound and inbound campaigns, and follow-up of leads generated by Marketing team
- Lead Generation: Drive, generate, and project manage all aspects of leads generation to supply Regional Sales Managers a stream of marketing qualified and sales qualified leads. Activities include: event management, email campaigns (outbound and inbound), social media, and other Marketing and Sales strategies.
- Events & Field Marketing – Use in-person and virtual events to drive awareness and generate leads. This includes sponsoring events, submitting event speaking proposals, and organizing trade show exhibits, online webinars, and local events (e.g. District Lunch and Learns).
- Digital Activity – Working with Marketing Staff to integrate digital components to integrated marketing campaigns that create awareness and site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Email Campaigns – Developing email marketing campaigns and reaching out to new prospects through various channels
- Analytics – Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound and outbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers. Track effectiveness of all channels and campaigns, and optimize budget against cost per acquisition by channel.
- Manage the cross-functional implementation of regional marketing campaigns by accessing company support and processes.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to find Hapara’s market niche.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership – Hapara is a startup that is constantly evolving and trying new things. We expect the roles and responsibilities will evolve and expand. We are looking for entrepreneurial marketers who are excited to do whatever it takes to grow Hapara.
- Help craft and execute on our growth strategy to drive awareness and engagement with educators and students.
- Understand what is important to the communities we serve and develop and execute on our marketing strategy to engage with and grow these communities
- Plan and coordinate our event participation at key education conferences regionally and nationally
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of marketing initiatives to inform future investment for the greatest revenue return
Experience and Qualifications
- Willing to work remotely.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and meet performance expectations.
- 3+ years of B2B software product marketing experience in K12 Edtech industry with at least 2 years experience in a sales enablement/marketing role
- Bachelor’s in business, information technology, computer science, education or marketing or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in education technology and K12 education
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 10% per year
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Critical thinker and problem solver who is motivated to seek data to inform his or her work and able to distill insight from a wide array of information sources
- Outstanding team player and relationship builder able to earn cross-functional/cross-geographic team confidence
- Proficient in office productivity tools, specifically Google Apps.
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Event/trade show management experience a strong plus
- Experience working w/ CRM’s such as Salesforce