K-12 students today have learning gaps that educators are working to address. Schools and districts can close these gaps with equitable learning environments that support social, emotional and mental health. Edtech tools can help, but they must be easy-to-use, affordable and support personalized learning. Our white paper explores how Hāpara Student Dashboard Digital Backpack was designed especially to meet the needs of K-12 educators and learners.
In this white paper, you’ll discover how Student Dashboard Digital Backpack:
- reaches each learner where they are
- promotes parental support
- encourages equitable learning experiences
- puts students in control of their own learning
- allows educators to flexibly use high-quality resources