From the walls in your schools to the learning content in your classrooms, how does your school district address educational equity? How can you honor and respect students so that every student feels part of your learning community? What can you do to reframe instruction in your classrooms?
In this webinar, education consultant Andre Daughty and Rich Dixon of Hāpara explore what educational equity means for school systems, educators, students and us as individuals.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- build welcoming school and classroom environments
- ensure all students feel seen and heard
- create a climate of trust and empathy
- select learning content that supports equity
- have peer-to-peer conversations about equity