Schools across the globe reveal how they streamline class workflows to make learning meaningful.
Want to transform learning in your school district?
In the case study, find out how school districts:
- make remote, hybrid and in-class learning seamless
- keep kids safe and on task while learning online
- build self-monitoring skills and digital citizenship
- personalize constructive learning anywhere for all students
- organize a rigorous curriculum
- facilitate collaboration and teamwork
- promote a healthy balance for parents as learning partners
What educators say
It became abundantly clear that we could not provide a really well-organized, rigorous curriculum with just Google Classroom in a completely virtual situation.
Social Studies Teacher at Middletown High School
Connecticut, United States
You'll see activity, students collaborating on documents, children working alongside each other, teachers working alongside the children giving them on-the-spot feedback written directly on the document and interaction happening in real time, ongoing all the time.
Sonya Van Schaijik
Language Teacher and Technology Lead at Newmarket School
Auckland, New Zealand
What we’ve lived these past months has given us insight into the importance of integrating technology in service to authentic human relationships and explorations that engage students as well as fuel impactful and deep learning. In this way, we do our part as educators in equipping learners to impact the world in a positive way.
Teacher, Counsellor, Administrator and CEO of Hāpara