FREE E-BOOK ON SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING
Create a social and emotional learning shift in the classroom
You can develop social and emotional learning with an environment where students feel safe, welcomed, cared for and able to take risks.
In our free e-book, explore how one educator uses Hāpara Highlights as a coaching tool for social and emotional learning and building a classroom culture of resilience.
In the e-book, you’ll discover how to use Hāpara Highlights to:
- support CASEL social and emotional learning competencies
- guide learners to use self-awareness and self-management skills
- empower students to direct their own decision-making
- work with learners to build a structure for success and meet goals
- build trusting relationships in the classroom