You can develop social and emotional learning with an environment where students feel safe, welcomed, cared for and able to take risks.
In our free e-book, explore how one educator uses Hāpara Highlights as a coaching tool for social and emotional learning and building a classroom culture of resilience.
In the e-book, you’ll discover how to use Hāpara Highlights to:
- support CASEL social and emotional learning competencies
- guide learners to use self-awareness and self-management skills
- empower students to direct their own decision-making
- work with learners to build a structure for success and meet goals
- build trusting relationships in the classroom