What do learners want from technology?
They want less stress and more clarity so they can focus on learning.
Join Dave Barclay for the Student Dashboard: What learners want from technology webinar to hear the story of how students from around the world helped build Student Dashboard. Dave will share how a student-centered approach to ed-tech design produced an award-winning tool that helps students learn more and stress less.
We heard the same thing over and over from learners
- Too many notifications
- Edtech apps aren’t student-friendly and are hard to navigate
- Confusion about teacher expectations
- Learners are expected to access upwards of 10 edtech apps in a single class
Learn how Student Dashboard can help
Learners told us what they needed and we created it.
- One hub to find everything they need for digital learning like Google Classroom assignments, Gmail from teachers and gentle reminders about due dates
- Simplified dashboard view customizable to learner preferences
- A way to stay organized and up to date with assignments
- An easy way to access files from G Suite