Best edtech value on the marketSee why Hāpara is the best value for deeper digital learning in school or from home.
The Hāpara Instructional Suite works with Google Classroom and Google Workspace for Education to streamline teacher and student workflows, provide visibility in the cloud and give districts the data that is essential to making informed decisions about teaching and learning.
How does Hāpara pricing work?
- Based on student count, not devices
- Volume discounts and multi-year agreements available.
- Google Workspace Visibility, Content Library, Monitoring tool, Student Organizer, Analytics all at a low cost per student
- Starts around $1,500
The Hāpara Instructional Suite includes:
- Teacher Dashboard makes it easy to quickly access student work in Google Drive and provide timely, formative feedback.
- Highlights helps schools keep students safe online and build digital citizenship skills.
- Workspace is an instructional delivery tool that automates tasks like differentiation and accommodation so teachers can focus on providing quality instruction.
- Student Dashboard is a one-stop hub where learners can access all of their Google Classroom assignments, Google Workspace files and resources and Gmail and announcements from teachers.
- Filter is a K-12 web filter that uses real-time artificial intelligence to contextually analyze the content a student is viewing and determine if it is harmful or inappropriate.
“We use Hāpara district wide to reduce costs as well as expand our course offerings in cohort models remote, blended, and face-to-face in schools.”Bob Allen, Superintendent
Buffalo Trail Public Schools