Want to learn more about Hāpara?We’re ready to show you how Hāpara delivers mission-critical teaching and learning in classrooms and at home.
The Hāpara Instructional Suite works with Google Classroom and Google Workspace for Education to streamline teacher and student workflows, provide visibility in the cloud and give districts the data that is essential to making informed decisions about teaching and learning.
The Hāpara Instructional Suite includes:
- Teacher Dashboard makes it easy to quickly access student work in Google Drive and provide timely, formative feedback.
- Highlights helps schools keep students safe online and build digital citizenship skills.
- Workspace is an instructional delivery tool that automates tasks like differentiation and accommodation so teachers can focus on providing quality instruction.
- Student Dashboard is a one-stop hub where learners can access all of their Google Classroom assignments, Google Workspace files and resources and Gmail and announcements from teachers.
- Filter is a K-12 web filter that uses real-time artificial intelligence to contextually analyze the content a student is viewing and determine if it is harmful or inappropriate.
“Because everything in Hāpara works with Google Classroom and Google Drive, I am able to embed my own carefully created and curated resources easily, and automate many of the tasks that used to take up all my instructional time. This frees me up to spend most of my time supporting students one on one, which is really what teaching is all about.”Rebecca Recco, Art Teacher
Oakland Public Schools