Provide learners with a central, mobile-friendly location to access assignments, resources, announcements, grades and more from Google Classroom, G Suite and Hapara.
Student Dashboard is built to help learners with the organization and management skills they need to be successful in a connected world.
Learners can filter their view by class/subject, or view all classes at the same time.
Better organization, planning and time management
- The My Work section shows assignments.
- With one click on the title, learners are taken to the assignment in a new window.
- Learners can filter their view by overdue assignments, by due date, assignments without a due date or view all at once.
Perseverance through better communication
- The Notifications section displays announcements from Google Classroom, assigned work, returned work, graded work and emails from teachers.
- Learners can use filters to see each category individually, or view all notifications at once.
- Learners can quickly respond to their teachers or ask questions by clicking on the notification.
Task initiation barriers lowered
- The My Resources section shows all of the learner’s Workspaces, files that have been shared with them and files that they have recently opened.
- Use the icons at the top to view each category.
- Learners are taken directly to resources by clicking on the title.