Join Hāpara’s Lindy Hockenbary as she discusses applying specific tenets to set yourself and your students up for success during blended learning and how Hāpara can simplify the online component of your teaching.
Lindy Hockenbary, Manager, Professional Learning at Hāpara
Click on the chapters card on the video to jump to the segment you want to see!
- 0:43 – Does your school currently use Hāpara?
- 2:00 – The differences between face-to-face learning, blended learning and online learning
- 3:12 – What learning model is your school using right now?
- 4:50 – The four big components around online learning
- 7:05 – The social-emotional aspect of online learning
- 8:58 – The difference between synchronous and asynchronous learning
- 16:49 – What little strategies can you do now to focus on the social-emotional?
- 18:03 – Embedding brain breaks
- 27:18 – What little strategies can you do now to embed brain breaks?
- 28:52 – Choice is key to engagement
- 32:33 – “What little strategies can you do now to focus on choice?
- 35:44 – Being consistent
- 41:00 – The benefits of Student Dashboard
- 43:22 – What little strategies can you do now to focus on consistency?
- 45:32 – Recap
Give learners access to the highest quality digital learning materials and resources.