Happy summer! While many of you are (hopefully) relaxing and recovering after what was an interesting end to the school year, we’ve been working on some big changes in Hāpara.
New Workspace layout
Earlier this month we turned on the new Workspace layout for all users. This means you can now:
- view your Workspaces organized by: Owned by me, Shared with me, Class, Label or for Professional learning
- add labels to your Workspaces to create your own organizational system
- check student progress on Workspace evidence cards right from the My Workspaces homepage
- view public Workspaces from around the world in the new Discover section
- preview any public Workspace before opening it to help you find exactly what you’re looking for
We’re not done yet with our improvements for back to school 2020. Keep an eye out for a few more improvements including:
- The option to search by standards on the Workspace Discover page. You’ll be able to find existing lessons, projects and more aligned to standards!
- A new grading tool that simplifies the grading process and allows you to give grades and feedback on evidence cards directly from the student’s work.
Give learners access to the highest quality digital learning materials and resources.