What’s the best way to power awesome learning in your school?
Become a Hāpara Champion!
“It helped me gain confidence in the tools and how to use them to teach students.”Isabel Tarnawski, High School Teacher
Ottawa Catholic School Board
What is the Hāpara Champion certification program?The Hāpara Champion certification program is the best way to learn how to get the most out of the Hāpara Instructional Suite AND support a positive, student-centered, 21st century classroom.
Who can become a Hāpara Champion?The Hāpara Champion certification program is designed for educators and school leaders that are current Hāpara customers and it’s free to participate in. There are some exceptions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How does it work?There are three course levels that must be completed in order:
The courses are asynchronous but must be completed within six weeks of the start date. You will receive feedback and expert advice from one of our expert Hāpara Champion facilitators.
What will I learn?
Hāpara Champion Educator
- Basic proficiency in the Hāpara Instructional Suite: Teacher Dashboard, Highlights and Workspace.
- How to implement it for student-centered instructional use.
Hāpara Champion Scholar
- Deeper instructional use of the Hāpara Instructional Suite.
- Reflect on teaching with technology.
- How to build a standards-based Workspace.
- How to be a consistent and positive model of Hāpara’s commitment to transformative instructional practice.
Hāpara Champion Trainer
- Trainer-level expertise of Hāpara tools.
- How to teach adult learners about Hāpara.
- How to create an exemplar Workspace for adult learners.