Hāpara is a suite of instructional management and ethical monitoring tools for K12 that powers awesome learning.
Why is ethical monitoring important?
- It’s a way to provide visibility into what your students are doing when they’re learning online and to help them stay safe and on task
- It allows learners to be autonomous and strengthen their executive functioning skills by giving them opportunities to make their own decisions
How does Hāpara support ethical monitoring?
- It’s the only edtech tool on the market that allows educators to give students a reason for closing a tab
- It helps teachers foster positive relationships with learners by making them feel a part of the conversation
- It provides teachers with training resources and programs that show them how to gradually release the digital responsibility of web browsing