Have you turned on the new Workspace beta, yet? If not, what are you waiting for? There are exciting new updates waiting for you!
Everyone will be switched over to the new Workspace experience beginning the week of July 6th. Now’s your chance to get a head start.
In the new Workspace, you can:
- view your Workspaces organized by: Owned by me, Shared with me, Class, Label or for Professional learning
- add labels to your Workspaces to create your own organizational system
- check student progress on Workspace evidence cards right from the My Workspaces homepage
- view public Workspaces from around the world in the new Discover section
- preview any public Workspace before opening it to help you find exactly what you’re looking for
Already turned on the Workspace beta? You may have noticed a couple of new features in that list.
On the My Workspaces home page, we’ve added a progress panel, so you can easily keep track of students’ progress on their digital work. Just click the Progress button on any Workspace title card to open the panel. You’ll quickly be able to see who has not started, started and submitted work for each evidence card, as well as see which assignments you’ve already assessed!
There’s even a groups filter to help you find the information you need as quickly as possible!
On the Discover page, we’ve added a preview panel that will open when you click on any Workspace in your search results. Here, you can read the full Workspace description and choose whether you want to open it to explore more.
Soon, you’ll also be able to see any standards or tags that have been added to the Workspace in the preview panel.
Give learners access to the highest quality digital learning materials and resources.