It’s a busy time of year here at Hāpara and we’ve been working on lots of updates to Workspace that will make it easier for you to create, manage and assess digital learning.
Have you seen the new Workspace layout?
Earlier this month we turned on the new Workspace layout for all users. This means you can now:
- view your Workspaces organised by: Owned by me, Shared with me, Class, Label or for Professional learning
- add labels to your Workspaces to create your own organisational system
- check student progress on Workspace evidence cards right from the My Workspaces homepage
- view public Workspaces from around the world in the new Discover section
- preview any public Workspace before opening it to help you find exactly what you’re looking for
We’re not done yet with our Workspace improvements. Keep an eye out for a few more updates coming soon including:
- The option to search by standards on the Workspace Discover page. You’ll be able to find existing lessons, projects and more aligned to your curriculum!
- A new grading tool that simplifies the feedback process and allows you to give grades and feedback on evidence cards directly from the learner’s work.